View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 10:26 AM   #3697 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
Hi bro! hope you be ok next time that your kid made something let me know hahaha i want to take a flight and taste that food

BTW my GF made great food... thats one of my favorite things about her hahaha! like we said... " the love enter from the kitchen " she have to win the marriage

about your gf being a great chef. honestly when i was younger before marriage, i couldn't stand gf's that couldn't cook worth a dogdamn. u'd probably laugh, but one of the first questions i asked my wife when we met was if she could cook.

dats where we would've separated if she said no. there are many pretty girls out there, but not so many pretty girls that can actually cook.

my wife is a great chef. my kid gets all the training from her. i think she can be a professional chef if she wanted to be, but getting up early am to go to the market to buy stuff is not really her lifestyle. she prefers to work late nights and sleep in.