View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 02:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
the only f-type that is worth it is the type r which is auto and awd. the 911 is best had with the PDK tranny (also AT) and comes as AWD with RWD options.

so all your points about MT and RWD are void.

now for dealing with fast cars when there's others on the road it's a simple solution......go around them. you have a functioning right foot I would assume so try and use it.

boosted Z is a retarded alternative to those other choices. boosting an engine which is NA stock comes with headaches. ask anyone who's done it. it's rarely a smooth life afterwards. you give up a large percentage chance of having DD reliability which was the mentioned above I believe as a parameter.
Go back and read the OP's original post. He is refering to the base models, not the R-Type or the GTS (or Turbo). That alone makes the GT-R not comparable.

As far as your "functioning right foot" comment...taking things personally?

I have had two supercharged vehicles and they were suprisingly reliable. Not expecting that when boosting the Z, but I plan on getting another DD by then. But this isn't about me.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote