View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:40 PM   #25 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
before I spent $80k on a base 911 I would personally buy a Cayman GT4 for $85k
Every allocation for the GT4 is sold, and people are selling the allocation already and flipping. So that 85K, add more to it. Thats a stripper too, add anything and it climbs fast. I have a 911 C4S, and once you get to drive one you really don't want to drive much of anything else. Sure lots of cars have more HP, but the overall experience is what counts. Only thing I would consider? The GT350H with a few options. If your tall like me, you can't fit in a C7 vette...I tried for 20 minutes to adjust the seats...no good. Maybe Tata Motors have improved the reliability of the new Jags, but I doubt it. If I was spending 80K or so, I would get a used 911 GT3, by upping that number some.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote