View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 12:19 PM   #30 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Here it is...

BOV recirculated back to intake, using the hose/hardware provided by Stillen:

All new charge pipe to the TB's. This was a pain to build. The Y section had to be carefully cut to provide the best air split between the TB's. I think it worked out very well. There is very little room there for MAF sensors, and I had to end up using some tall sensor bungs in order to have them 180 degrees apart. This was due to space on the outside, and space on the inside of the 3" diameter tube.

Inside the pipe (looks crooked, this was before welding):

Complete pipe kit:

So, that is all folks.....short and sweet. The car fired right up after the conversion and idled just fine, although a bit richer than before at 13.5 a/f. Not a big deal at all. The car will now need a new tune.

I am not sure what the standard size injectors come with this kit. I think they are 550-600cc. I would suggest going larger than that just to make sure there is plenty of head room, especially with the smaller pulleys.

EDIT:

I am sure this question will be asked by Stillen kit owners....how much?

With everything needed to make this conversion, I am looking at about $1,750 to the door for continental US and Canada. You will have to remove the crash bar, and get the car custom tuned as well.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 07-24-2015 at 12:29 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote