View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 08:26 AM   #2742 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Look at it this way. I have both a 5s (work) and a One M8 (personal). I can't stand the crap apple puts on the phones. I have yet to touch the apple watch app, the stocks apps, or the bookstand app. And it won't let me delete them either. Even jailbreaking requires some decent effort to wipe those apps.

iPhone is better in terms of simplicity and straight forwardness. Android is better at customization and tweaking the little aspects. iPhones generally have better battery management, but that's negligible on some phones. Todays screens are damn near identical. Gorilla Glass 3 on almost all Android phones now. Camera on the S6 is just a slight step below the iPhone 6, but miles ahead of the 4s's.
I rarely touch any apps that the phone manufacturer or carrier put on there except the phone and message apps. I put all the other garbage into a folder called Useless $hit on the next home page lol

I stopped jailbreaking my phones a few years ago. Not worth the hassle now since I hardly use my phone. The only thing is I wish my 4S had a better camera. But I only need it for work, and the photos get resized to 800x600 for my reports. If it had a nicer camera, I might take more photos in general, but I just don't care enough to bother upgrading. A bigger screen would be nice, too, but the compromise of carrying it around a huge screen isn't worth it to me. The Nexus and iPads I have do much better for me.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |