Thread: CJM Oil Pan
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 12:59 PM   #237 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Probably LOL. I will play with it and check it out. Just waiting on the baffle plates. I am on his ***. Dealing with vendors is so frustrating!!!

The wire and the drilled screws are here, and the pans are pretty much done. Just have to start adding the oil drain ports for those customers. I havent done it yet because I am sitting on the fence thinking about using a NPT thread about the same size as the -10ORB because I think it might be better for most customers. I dont generally like NPT threads, but I think customers might like it better for tightening and feeling good about it being tight and leak free.

Last edited by phunk; 07-22-2015 at 01:07 PM.
phunk is offline   Reply With Quote