View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:02 AM   #2247 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I'm still debating on a lip to buy. I like the Evo-R, but quality is scaring me away. And I'm not spending $700+ on a freaking lip like the Ings+1.
Well my friend have in their 2012 the Evo-r front lip and looks good... they dont have fitment issue... The only issue you maybe would have is to received that sh!t after paying for it hahahaha! and make a bless to God cause if the lip is not in stock you are going to wait like 3 months to get your lip... like happen with my friend rear diffuser... yes the same friend that buy the lip hahaha!! after 3 month he received his diffuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Do it Carl!
(Not taped on, just hanging by a bolt lol)
( Click to show/hide )
Already buy it my brother! thanks for share that spectacular pic my bro! looks really good

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
their sh1t is fricken ridiculously over priced.
I paid for the Fuji rear diffuser $379.00 with shipping included... the damn Evo-r CF diffuser in their web page are in $389+shipping and you have to deal with the fitment issue + see how much time take to arrive

Quote:
Its just crazy to pay that cost for some small pieces of carbon fiber.
I be thinking the same on buy some interior parts in CF... but damn is to much money for those little CF parts in my opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
if i would have known that 2013+ the front lip was going to be as much as a freaking bumper, i would have got a 2012. it's ridiculous that a front lip can cost so much.
hahahaa! same here... but you always have the chance to buy a lip on ebay and made your own like i did haha!! in total i paid like $300 including work, paint and installation

Quote:
I like eBay, and I like saving money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
There is what 2 lips out for the '13+ and both are meh.
4 i think bro... Varis, Carbon Signal, Vivid Racing & Aerojacket and Fly 1 are making my SS lip in CF & FRP options.... i give them the idea and told him how to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
yeah 2 or 3 and all them are way too much. it's a little piece of plastic, why is it $700?? da fawk mayn