View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:47 AM   #2237 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Dang, I am going to be pulling an EW later today. Ginormous bowl of rice noodles, prawns, scallops, shitake mushrooms and red peppers with garlic hot pepper sauce made extra spicy.
I'm jealous of that mental image and slightly aroused....

Btw, i finally played that domestic dog sim. Why is it so addicting?!?!?!? Even the girlfriend was dieing laughing when she played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Man, I need to be a little more careless with my kitchen knife use. I'm paying out the nose for a $0 deductible and $1500 max out of pocket this year. A nice trip to the ER is just what I need to feel justified paying for that kind of plan

My last ER trip:
( Click to show/hide )
About 15 years ago, I fell on some glass and sliced open the back of my left hand (lots of nerve, muscle, tendon, and ligament damage). I drove myself to the hospital with the help of a friend who had to shift gears for me from the passenger seat because he couldn't drive a manual Anyway, the ER nurse had me wash my hand in a sink and just walked out of the room for about 30 minutes. Well I washed it thoroughly and realized that I could hold my palm out flat and mostly stop the bleeding but if I tried to bend my ring finger (which would not bend because all the damage) I could create this squirt of blood that shot well outside the rim of the sink. I spent the next few minutes practicing my aim, making a terrible mess, and grossing out my friend. When the nurse returned, she saw the mess and asked with concern if I was ok. I said yup in a cheerful manner and her concern quickly morphed into a dirty look
What the hell!! I want your plan!!! I assume that's how my insurance works at least. I have excellus and it says $1,300 S on the bottom of the card. So I assume that's my deduc. Never had insurance before haha.

You are a pro though!! Mine bled regardless, so I was just trying to see how much I could force out to begin feeling light headed. Sounds like you had way more fun! Any scars?