View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 12:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
when reading that people replace their csc multiple times, why not go with the z speed csc?

the highest mileage car i owned was my rsx-s at 104,xxx and it had no problems.

my dad has a 99 toyota rav 4 with 250,000 miles and it's still going. he changed the oil ever 2,500-3,000 miles.

i personally think how much you take care of your car is how much it will take care of you.
My first one didn't go out till I was 150k about...the next one that went out not long after was covered due to the first one. combined with ship times to Canada and I can have my car down while I wait for parts. That being said if I was going to keep this car for ever I would order one and have it ready to go.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote