View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 05:20 PM   #40 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
In that case, Id say get some drop in filters from AFE or cosworth. Just pop in and out of your airbox.... 2 mins tops for this mod and its proven to give 5-7 horsepower Once you feel a little more comfortable...POST maf tubes

The GTR start button is also really easy for interior upgrade and looks great...
flat head screw driver, pop out the button, disconnect old one and insert GTR start button, and connect! **On my list to do**

exterior id say get the bluebat rear valence overlay...really changes the booty of the car. The rear valence is the outlined part of the back bumper above the exhaust tips...Our car sare white and blacking that out looks great
These are the correct air filters, right?

Nissan 370Z 2015 - aFe Power

Not sure why but the GTR start button is not "floating my boat" :-)
Thanks for the air filter suggestions. I think that is next on my list!