View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 04:21 PM   #42 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper 104 View Post
I know this is pointless right now, but it might be of help to anybody planning on doing Swifts down the road doing their research, but with all due respect, you don't have to drop the spring buckets to pop in the camber arms if you want do it later on. The room is there and neither end of the arm shares the same points as either end of the spring bucket. You don't even need to drop the spring bucket to swap out the stock toe bolts for SPL/SPC toe bolts. You simply put a jack under the inboard end of the SB to hold it in place while you remove the stocker and slip in it's replacement.

Sorry, you are correct. I meant the toe bolts. I don't see how you can enlarge the hole without dropping the bucket. Swapping only the bolts back into the OEM holes isn't going to help you gain any additional toe adjustments. Maybe SPL is different, but for my SPC kit, I had to enlarge the holes.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote