View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 06:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
im just going by from what ive read and the shops recommendation. springs and spacers are going in first, i guess i can also ask for them to install the camber arms too. ill have to go a second time to the shop for alignment anyways. im no expert, so i was just taking into consideration what ive read and from what ive been told
Yes allow some time for it to settle. To install the camber arms, yourE going to drop the spring buckets again anyways, so I would just set the camber arms to the same length as oem when installing. The tech will adjust accordingly when you go to align it. However, if the shop is doing the install it doesn't really matter. I thought you were doing this yourself, that's why I suggested it.

Last edited by b15; 07-09-2015 at 06:24 PM.
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote