View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 11:56 AM   #15 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P's_Z View Post
well, i was actually reading up and it was recommended that you allow some days for the springs to settle before alignment. the shop im going to also recommended the same thing, although i talked to them today and springs and spacers are going on the Z on saturday, camber arms and aligment a week after. what do guys think?

I got an alignment the day we finished installing the springs, camber arms, toe bolts, and lock out bolts, and then got it aligned again about a week later. The first alignment was absolutely necessary, because the car's suspension geometry was all out of whack. The second alignment was necessary after the springs settled. Since then, everything has been great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote