View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 04:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
mrsmith
Base Member

Drives: --09 Black 370z--
mrsmith is on a distinguished road
Default Door keeps autolocking

Hey guys, so I got into my car drove it, arriveed at my destination, turned the car off, and opened the door. The door didnt open. I noticed it was locked, so I tried to press the lock back to unlock it (the actual silver button, not the lock/ unlock switch by the window switches), and it wouldnt budge. No matter how hard i pressed it, the thing wouldnt move. So i tried using the lock/ unlock switch by the window switches. Wala! the doors unlocked, but then maybe a quarter of a second later they locked again. This happens consistently and is not on the occasion. Now the only way I can get in or out my car is to hold the unlock button down on the key fob so that the windows roll down, reach into my car, press the 'unlock' button by the window switches and once it unlocks, I have to quickly try to open the door within that quarter second time frame, before it locks again. Its a HUGE pain in the a**. I also noticed that when i finally get into my car and close the door, the doors automatically lock before I even turn the car on, and theres this obnoxious rapid beeping sound coming from outside of the car (I've been hearing that sound on the occasion throughout the last few months). Any ideas why this is happening!?
mrsmith is offline   Reply With Quote