View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 01:40 PM   #212 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

The last upgrade for now Yesterday i receive the Z1 Motorsports 20mm Bolt-On Spacers... I can tell you guys that they are from really good quality and fit just perfect! They looks great too from the box but I decide to paint them cause i dont want to see that chrome plate behind my wheels hahaha!! I forgot to take some pics of the spacers painted in satin black and pics of how they look installed (with the wheels off). Anyway here I leave you with the pics of the spacers out from the box and how they look installed on my rear wheels... This was the mod that my Z needs to complete the look of the new wheels

image by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (1) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (2) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (3) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (4) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

image (5) by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Love how it looks now
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote