View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 08:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezzo View Post
No sir. My uprev tune is still on the car. I just dumped it for him so he could start looking at things. I will eventually flash the uprev tune back to stock, unmarry the license to the uprev cable and then flash a tune i receive from John. Which i assume will be more or less a base tune based on my setup. From there we start to tweak the ecutek tune.

By the way if you meant that i am actually physically sending my ECU part... that is not necessary. I just dump the data from it and send it to him so we can begin the process.
So for the eTune process, how does it work exactly? You do data logging (from driving?), email it to him, he tweaks the tune, emails it back to you, you flash it onto the ECU and then repeat until it's good?
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote