View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 03:51 PM   #44 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
I look at anyone drive an auto sports car with disappointment. Automated manuals get a pass though. But I am secretly jealous because stock autos are faster then manuals.
there's nothing wrong with autos. i've driven nothing but manuals all my life and the 370Z is my first auto and honestly, i've grown to like it alot. even during the test drive, i was extremely impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Bus View Post
Time to turn in you Man(ual) card
so if a person doesn't drive a manual, this means no "man card"? what about those dudes that drive a manual but don't know how to change their oil? would that make them less of a man or require them to turn in their M cards as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
This feels like an IBTL thread...
nope, trips has already been in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpho View Post
When a girl knows how to drive manual it's already quite impressive imo, but when they have a DD manual that's so awesome ! It's amazing when girls are interested into cars like we are. Means there's alot to talk about and easier to convince to mod haha. But it's not common for girls to be car enthusiasts, but it's awesome!!
what the pho. girls that know how to drive stick is hott as pho. women that have no interest in cars needs to get the pho out.

i love pho