View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
You believe what you want to believe which is all good.

You're right that it is common knowledge not to jack up the car on any incline because it is dangerous, you can get killed or injured when the car fall off the jack.
If someone were to really jack their vehicle up on the side of hill I don't think any discussion is going to fix that kind of stupid. I am talking about the flat surface in question being on the same plane. Case in point look at the OP's attached picture. The difference in the garage floor and the driveway is not on the same plane. Once you are on the driveway it begins to slope. You may choose not to believe that this is an issue but I am telling you that it is.