View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

You believe what you want to believe which is all good.

You're right that it is common knowledge not to jack up the car on any incline because it is dangerous, you can get killed or injured when the car fall off the jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
My statement still stands. I didn't say any one wasn't jacking the car up from any other location but the factory jack points. To prevent this from happening in the future only jack the vehicle up on a flat surface is all I am stating. It is common knowledge and I am sure in the owner's manual. However I was led to believe from a friend that a tiny indifference from the garage to driveway wouldn't hurt anything. Maybe I need to reevaluate the whole friends aspect....
nis350 is online now   Reply With Quote