View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 03:41 PM   #7046 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I can floor it at WOT and still wait 5 seconds to feel any "real" push followed by instantly having to shift since I RL 1k later. Otherwise, it's as quick as a base EX. VTEC is overrated garbage in new Si's. And it takes bumps worse than the Z with the most mundane no feeling steering ever. I'm shocked I haven't understeered it into a tree yet. Take a corner doing 20mph and the wheel is cranked hard left while the damn thing still goes straight.
hummm... dat dont sound like the Si's ive driven in the past.
not sure wat happned there... but yah, honda 4bangers dont have much torque. it definitely requires a good driver on his toes to go fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
First of all, do not put your girlfriend on the grill. That is not a good idea, and I speak from experience.

Second of all, you should always take your food off the grill before you eat it... Also speaking from experience.

I am here to not help.
the heck u talking about there, davey.