Thread: Word of Caution
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #44 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
yeah but why would any sane and rational person "stomp" on the gas in the middle of a turn? ANY car even a corolla can lose traction and crash with something like that. the point is that losing traction and crashing is hard to do in the z and definitely no easier than on most family cars and suvs, except if the driver is deliberately trying to spin the car or is just plain stupid.
I've done that while going straight...Stomp the gas VDC on or off, in cool/cold weather. It will break the rear loose enough to kick the ***-end over a good 6-12", depending on the slope of the road and other factors.

I had it on that time, however, if i had it off and was just playing around, I could have potentially lost control of the vehicle.

As for turning while gassing - did that in a parking lot. Spins like a top. Fun as hell too, but more risky than fun cause something could bite and off you go in a direction that isn't planned (or something could blow up)

Anyhow...

Last edited by kannibul; 12-14-2009 at 04:07 PM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote