Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 09:38 PM   #184 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Yupper Jwick, similar to your numbers. These numbers are plenty good for me. I DD my car everywhere so I'm OK with her. Those shops guys are freeking awesome! They found some of my F-ups and fixed it (with a few F-YOU kiddingly) no problem. Johnny was like, "don't worry about the total yet. Amber will let figure that out when she gets here. Just drive her around then stop by one day to pay it off. Go enjoys it for a while."

Soo cool of him/the shop. This shows me that they are more about the job and service as appose to just $$. I did go and pay whatever number they had already calculated that I owed.

Todays was an eventful day. I went to Harbor Freight and bought a big cheap tool box. Now I have to organize the 100's of tools in it. My battery is 5 years old and been pulling my audio system for a while now. My car needed to get a jump to start once in a while so I went a bought a new battery at Advance with a 40% off coupon! WIN!!!!

Tonight was STEAK NIGHT so BIG WIN there again!!

After the meal, I put my front bumper back on and went to the gas station as I was on E. This was my first joy ride since I picked her up. Man she feels good!! the turbo sound is crazy cool! and the PHHHH!!! Chuck, Jwick and everyone else is right. It's damn worth it! I hope it stays dry tomorrow so I can take a longer drive with her.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote