View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #312 (permalink)
The Weapon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z Tour/Sport Blk
The Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Weapon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico370Z View Post
So I am wondering if it is illegal to have any kind of tint on your headlights and tailights. I was told that here in Arizona you can go as dark as you want on the rear but none on the front. I was wondering if anyone could confirm this. Also, anyone have any idea what a ticket like that would cost if you were cited for having tinted headlights?
As long as you can still see Red or yellow refelectors in the rear and yellow reflectors in the front it's not illegal.
Boosted Performance Comp Turbo - Tuner- CJM Fuel Return- Modified Berk CBE- ZSpeed Stage 4 Clutch - Southbend Flywheel - Tuned by Seb ~650whp - HKS Coilovers - SPL - Focal Audio 4 way Active - Audiocontrol DSP - Work CR 2P
The Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote