View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 06:15 PM   #5329 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Couldn't get bolt off. Took it over to my local shop and told the guy to go crazy on it. (Good trusting guy who I've been going to for years). We wonder out back and lift the car up. We are underneath it and he takes a breaker bar to it. No luck. So he pulls out the impact and snaps the bolt in half. We finally get the remainder out after a pilot point is made and every single thread is shot beyond hell.

He and I have never seen anything like it before. The ******* over at valvoline must have cross threaded and then torqued over it profusely. It really freaking sucks not having a personal garage to do my own oil during the winter. I hate others working on my cars. High school idiots who think fart cans are cool are not allowed to touch my carz!
the f- mang. sorry to hear, but glad to hear u got the sob off!