View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 09:16 AM   #4844 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Well you're no help

Still no luck with it? They wouldn't let you trade it in since they can undoubtedly fix it? I mean, you're buying another Nissan through them.
If we were going through Nissan probably. We decided to go with Mazda and I had an appt today to purchase a 3 isport or whatever they call it. :/

I also have a local buyer who is interested in it at the $15k price still and I'd rather not haggle with trade in prices. If they can let me know what it's going to take to fix it and how much, I'm going to offer the guy my pay off price of $14,337 and he can use the savings to get it fixed.

I'm just pretty pissed that I've never had any issues with my car until the week I decide to trade it.