View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 08:15 AM   #4835 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
hola mr. carlito
Hola my brothaaa East
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Are they on yet?!?!
No bro but I already call this morning to the respect authorities and they are working now the complaint against the shop... Im a lot more relax hahaha! cause they have to give me my money back in the easy or the hard way... but they have to respond If not the authorities take this to the court and the shop have to pay me and then have to close for fraud offense...

And the other thing is... if the shop owner are telling me the true... the wheels have to arrive today... cause apparently the wheels suppose to arrive to the shop on Friday but the carrier do not arrive... soo taking that comment that he give me... we know that the carriers do not work on weekends so maybe the wheels arrive today... let see