View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 10:09 AM   #4740 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, if my garage was a tad wider i would finish the walls and use the rail system.

but for now, i'm pretty happy with utilizing the space between the studs and a portion of the wall with the wireshelf.
my neighbors are like how the hell do i keep 2 coupes inside the garage and still be able to pull out the taffyapple bins without moving the cars. hahaha.

utilize space wisely...
Try to get everything organized is such a pain lol. I want pops to be able to use his work area in the garage without tripping over log splitters and leaf collectors. I am getting too old to be hauling **** up into the rafters too.
I told him to order one of those winches that lift a shelf between the joists and I will install it.