View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 04:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
Looks like the ol girl is getting torn into yet again, haha.
HA! You should've seen what I've been doing with the Z the past month! I even made a thread about it. It's running again, but I'm so OCD with PCV hoses and breathers building up oil. Just 25 miles, and I'm going nuts with oil from the hoses. This weekend I'm putting in a couple of catch cans for the PCV hoses, and then look into getting a small air oil separator for the breather hoses. The one night I lifted the intake manifold to see a bunch of oil dripping from it was enough to drive me crazy.

Plus, I've got an oil cooler fan ordered. I might as well get as much done as I can while the bumper is off. I can't fully enjoy my car until I get this stuff done.