View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #4160 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
lol Mr. Kenchan has like 35K miles on his G. It'll be another 20-30 years before he needs to replace the clutch

But in all seriousness, replacing the flywheel is probably a good idea. If enough clutch material has worn away, it can damage the flywheel. Then the damaged flywheel can eat up your new clutch plate. Might as well get it done while the transmission is dropped for the clutch. I think you can resurface a flywheel (kind of like rotors), but I'm not real familiar with the process or it's pros/cons. If it were me, I'd replace the flywheel.
hahahahahaha!!! thats true bro... Mr Kenchan are going to replace that clutch maybe in the year 2050 hhaha!!1

But thanks again... make sense to change the flywheel... but in my other cars i just resurface the flywheel and works like new soo im going to let him know... Thanks a lot MR Jar!