View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 09:43 AM   #4131 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hey brother hope you are well I have a lot of work brother thats the first reason hahaa! and the second reason is that im very frustrated with the damn wheels issue...

Well bro im more relax now... im still with out the wheels but yesterday a lot of things happen... in the morning I made the complaint in the Department of Consumers... in spanish it call DACO... That is the government office that works when you have problems whit everything respect to prices, warranties, problems as the same that i have ( you knoe haha! my wheels dont appear and i already paid it) and much more... anyway... I already report the damn store... Yesterday in the afternoon the owner call me and say that the wheels apparently arrive to the port... I said apparently cause i dont have yet lool! they have paid now the taxes soo the port can release the merchandise... they told me that the wheels have to be in the shop today in the afternoon or tomorrow... Im praying to God to get my wheels before Saturday.. I let you know guys!
Good luck with the wheels, Carl!! Can't wait to see pics

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |