View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 09:50 AM   #3892 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
they're not bad. i believe they still make them in japan?

there's a big mazda fan base in japan. im not sure wat mazda's are considered in the us... i thought they were like japanese hyundai's but hell, that was over 10yrs ago. maybe hyundai's are now considered korean mazda's. lol

the last mazdaspeed3 i test drove was pretty fast. something with the car that just wouldnt connect with me though. it's like it's speaking japanese to me but with a weird american accent.

ended up with the fit.
My grandmother has a 2001 Mazda Protege with 37k miles on it. Stupid stuff has broken. A random bushing. The alternator. Engine mount rusted. The car itself is indestructible. I'm trying to talk her into a Mazda 3 or even a M2.