View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 07:34 PM   #28 (permalink)
Gee
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z MB M6
Gee is on a distinguished road

Thats woeful, nobody expects life to be perfect, accidents do occur, but to deny it is very poor form. Shame on them.

I'm happy to say that there are some good guys out there and when you find them you stick to them like glue. Its true for all business - you want repeat business? then act honourably and cop it on the chin when you have to. suck it in.

All the years I had my old Mazda RX7 serviced, maintained, tweaked, by Ric Shaw Rotary, I have nothing but praise for Ric's integrity and professionalism.

Talking about scratches, once, they called me while my car was in for some work about a deep scratch they spotted on the front left fender that seemed to match up with the green colour of a workshop feature and they went out of their way to ring me and ask if I already knew about it.
As it turned out the scratch happened a week earlier at a shopping mall and I knew of it and said as much, but I could have easily said otherwise and they would have assumed it was one of their apprentices or whatever.

G