View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 03:15 PM   #2845 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
lein- should check out some storage facilities. all u need to do is provide a copy of the title of your car to prove it's urs.

i heard they dont usually take cars that are on a loan or lease though.
I know of 2 locations around me that store cars specifically. I think it's roughly $75 a month for car storage only. It's my fall back option. Storing the car isn't my issue. it's how I get treated and how others treat individuals in my family. Just sickening.

I needed to vent. I feel way better. Going to cruise around later with the windows down and pester the poor girl at Taco Bell for having to lean down 4 feet to deliver my food through the window