Thread: Word of Caution
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #35 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman21_23 View Post
first and foremost you are doing this on public streets, leave it on the track. i had to reread and look at the picture to see if this was on the track or on the street, since you are using lingo more derivative of track usage. i understand we love our cars and we love to go fast, just practice track moves on the track is all i ask of everyone.
The above is a really lame post...I'm sure you don't drive your Z as if you're 90 and can't see past the hood...

Fact is, it's very easy to bust the rear end loose on this car, trying or not. The colder the temps, the easier it is.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote