View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 01:19 PM   #2595 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
yea sell your body parts on the black market... you might be able to afford it? lol

i never knew how much the british pound was superior to the dollar... i knew it was a little but never knew it was that much
hahahhaha!!! I think i see a notice of a man that sell one of his parts to buy a Z lool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i got to wait till like 2025 till i can drive it here legally or i can move back to europe lol

there's people that have a couple here in atlanta, but they risk it. the federal government can take it at any time and crush it
Here in PR happen the same... they are not legal over here such a damn beautiful car and is illegal and the Silvia S15.... other car that makes me crazy