View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #50 (permalink)
HulaGirl
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Base Man Pearl
HulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond reputeHulaGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Push370zzz View Post
While I personally believe that the way they advertised it was incorrect and misleading, I do hope you realize that you are not completely without fault here. The dealer should have done its due diligence, but they made a fairly easy mistake and I doubt it was deliberate. I would expect them to offer to help you out in some way if they are a reputable dealer because it was their mistake first, but are you entitled to $4000 or $5000 over this? Probably not.

There is a difference between mislabeling a vehicle and painting the calipers and putting a "Sport" badge on it. I hope you get what you want, but do keep yourself grounded in this battle with the dealer. I see a lot of people throwing numbers around on this thread that are just not going to happen.
I completely understand what you are saying and no, I was not expecting $4000-5000.

The general manager made what we considered to be a fair offer for their part of the misrepresentation. We shook hands and I am satisfied with the outcome.

I'm back to an excellent deal for a base that has a rear deck spoiler (that was on the car day of purchase).

Last edited by HulaGirl; 06-01-2015 at 06:39 PM.
HulaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote