View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 02:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not saying that the car will be as it was prior to the accident and it might not feel the same. What I am saying is that, it won't neccissarily be a rolling bomb waiting to self destruct at any time. I also agree that frame damage can go overlooked by a body shop. I'm just saying that even though it may feel different and not drive exactaly the same (which may not be the case), the sky isn't falling just because she got glued back together.

Would I personally take a salvaged car onto a track and run at speeds that I run my Z? No. But that's just me.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote