Thread: [For Sale] KW Variant 3 Coilover Kit
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

The factory NISMO wheels. All I could dig up lowered on my phone below. Not as good as a side profile, sorry Disclaimer, the car war SUPER dirty from driving in the mountains a few days!:

Obviously you can set the height to what you want, I did not leave it the factory KW setting. Keep in mid the rear adjustment moves around when it's off the springs easily. I tried to keep the adjuster on the rear how it was when I was cleaning them up but you'll want to get that re-checked. My car was lowered to about a finger and half gap (that's how us old schoolers measure LOL).

You can see what the front on a NISMO looks like from a distance....

Edit: Pics removed (had my GF in them)

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 07-04-2015 at 09:17 AM.