View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #35 (permalink)
NYBladeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Lotus Exige S
NYBladeZ has a spectacular aura aboutNYBladeZ has a spectacular aura about

I understand your point Killa, and to be honest playing detective is useless since the incident has already occured however I disagree with the fact that the car will feel the same. I'm not talking out of my *** I've had multiple cars repaired after accidents some of them my fault, hell many of us here probably went through our dumb renegade immature years. With that said I can tell you as a fact that driving those cars at high speeds afterwards did not feel well. In one case I was rear ended in a 2004 mustang GT, most of the damage was superficial with slight frame damage. It was nowhere near as bad as the OP's case, and I can tell you that you definitely feel the difference. Furthermore the Z's chassis is aluminum so bends and twists are likely to occur and may go overlook. End game here...drive carefully but be realisitic, it won't feel the same.