View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 10:50 AM   #868 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Yeah I am badly allergic to it and I got some from somewhere in the yard, went to the drug store and got some spray-on Benadryl and sprayed it once, it stopped itching pretty much right away and never really started again.

Not like when I was a kid... You were pretty much ****** for a week or two. Calamine lotion? The only thing that did was have some gunk over it so you didn't scratch it because you didn't want to get the gunk all over your hands.
idk i got some anti itch cream and even pills and it didnt do anything to stop the itching. i still feel like skinning myself lol.

i got a docs app scheduled today at 3, hopefully they'll be able to give me some strong sh1t or something

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq