View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 10:17 AM   #866 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
yea I use some sort of Poison Ivy Gel stuff, works quite well.... one of the worst things you can do is scratch because then the oils get on your hands and fingers and...... boom. all over. game over. lol

quite surprised I haven't gotten it from ya through this computer haha ( yup its that bad) so I stay FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away. haha.
Yeah I am badly allergic to it and I got some from somewhere in the yard, went to the drug store and got some spray-on Benadryl and sprayed it once, it stopped itching pretty much right away and never really started again.

Not like when I was a kid... You were pretty much ****** for a week or two. Calamine lotion? The only thing that did was have some gunk over it so you didn't scratch it because you didn't want to get the gunk all over your hands.