View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 08:19 AM   #41 (permalink)
imjello
Enthusiast Member

Drives: F80 M3, S5 B9
imjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond reputeimjello has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
When I bought my 2014 Z, I ditched the OEM RE050A's and put on the S-04s when the car had 5 miles on it. The S-04's were quieter than the OEM, and this early spring has demonstrated far better wet-road performance. As to dry road performance....I'm not a good enough driver to make use of any performance advantage of the PSS either. They would have been a complete waste of money for me.
Went 265/35zr19 & 285/35zr19 in S-04 PP, fit no problem and without rubbing being lowered on swift springs. Over these tiny speed bumps at the local grocery store I heard the little black plastic parts that hang down under the front bumper scrape. Front must be a little lower now

I am happy
imjello is offline   Reply With Quote