View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:49 PM   #59 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
Here's some in cabin footage (mic setup inside too) of my way back to fontana. at one point I come around a turn and a biker is leaning into my lane. HD ins't available yet, but you can clearly see it. I gave him a little tisk tisk, because I was able to get out of the way. If I weren't looking completely around the turn, it would have been a bad day for both of us.

I love the way the AAM 3" single exit sounds inside the cabin. It's so raw haha. Even my mic does it no justice. Sounds stock at idle through 3200 RPM, then at 3300 RPM it becomes a whole new exhaust.

( Click to show/hide )

Great video, Crux. Thanks for sharing.

I noticed in your sig that you are running a 34 row oil cooler. What kind of temps did you see running the Dragon and/or Hellbender? I was pushing 250 and wasn't cool with that, so I ordered a 25 row when I got home. Hoping that will be sufficient.
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote