View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 11:02 AM   #56 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
I thought most cars were more than eager to get out of the way, even giving point bys in sections they probably shouldn't have. Those motorcycles though. Its as if they were going slow out of spite. Multiple areas to pull off safely, instead they rode 5mph below the posted speed limits.
Most, but not all. Then you have those bikers who think they're fast and refuse to pull off for you, even though you're clearly driving faster than they are. I caught some idiots on bikes pulling a U turn in the middle of the Dragon on one of my videos. Then they refused to pull off for me the whole way down, but I wasn't riding their asses or anything.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote