View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 07:23 AM   #52 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
I thought most cars were more than eager to get out of the way, even giving point bys in sections they probably shouldn't have. Those motorcycles though. Its as if they were going slow out of spite. Multiple areas to pull off safely, instead they rode 5mph below the posted speed limits.
Most cars are eager to pull off and let faster traffic by, but if I had a stupid kid in an even stupider Miata 2-feet from my back tire, I would be remiss to let him by too. But I have been known to be an asshole from time to time.