View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 01:35 PM   #5999 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
If you haven't been to ZDayZ you really need to put it on your to do list. I know some people shrug it off because they think they are above driving on back roads and partying with good people (you know who you are), but you really need to come down and experience it for yourself.

MAZOC had a ******* pig roast for crying out loud. So good.

[MAZOC] Official ZDayZ 2015 Wrap-Up Thread
yeaaaaaaaa those people can stay away. not our kind of people.

anybody who thinks they are above the dragon are people I don't want to be friends with

or hellbender which I think may have done my rotors in this year. high speed braking now gives me some pretty good shake lol

but that's what I got for going ***mph and taking turns at **mph on stock brakes lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote