View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsizzy View Post
Title is self explanatory. Does anyone autoX here? Whether in the 370 or not, it looks like a really fun hobby to get into. For those of you who are into it, any tips for someone who is trying to get into it for the first time?

I'm trying to find out what the various racing classes are, rules etc. I'm getting really excited about this, haha

Does anyone know what other cars might be in the 370's class?
I autox my 350Z. It's a very good car in a tight course. I just leave it in 2nd gear for most of the course. It's got enough torque to get out of the tight turns.

I run BSP class.

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote