View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 06:08 PM   #50 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
That's funny, because I sent my cracked wing back to them to analyze and they sent me a new one (which I immediately sold).
Yikes.

Well I called back and got a hold of Tony this time. Nice guy and we talked a lot. Basically we ended up that he does know you Mike and another gtc300 that snapped on a vette. He did swear things have changed as yours was older and it might have been just a fluke. He also told me wings are maintanence items just like seats and belts and helmets. After 4-5 years or what they go through, they should be replaced for weakening with the sun and downforce over time.

So we talked this time about the GT-250 as a 2D might be better for me since I don't make the power for the gtc 300 or 500. I agree I don't want to die in the straights. The GT-250 is supposed to be awesome and Martin agrees as he told me a while ago to just buy that even over his Aeromotions he was gonna sell me. It has a Gurney flap and I went with the 71". It'll have 11" raisers so base plus wing should be an inch above the roof line. Guess I'll be the first 370z with it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (223.6 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by synolimit; 05-14-2015 at 04:19 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote