View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 02:45 PM   #175 (permalink)
mliebs
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z Sport Tech
mliebs is a glorious beacon of lightmliebs is a glorious beacon of lightmliebs is a glorious beacon of lightmliebs is a glorious beacon of lightmliebs is a glorious beacon of light

I was trying to say that I have a UDM and I also own a Flex 3401 (I purchased the flex in 07 I think).

I have green and white pads from Lake Country:

The labeling on the LC green pad says this. This soft green polishing/finishing pad will remove light imperfections, including mild swirl marks and mild oxidation. Use light swirl removers, polishes and cleaner waxes. This soft green pad can be used after compounding to apply a finishing polish or to apply one-step products.

The labeling on the LC white pad says this. This white pad is intended for use with pre-wax cleaners, waxes, and sealants. This pad is highly absorbent to allow for even product application. It has very light cutting power in order to clean the paint without abrading clear coat or single stage finishes.

The green pads from proper auto care don't have anything on them but they look like the LC green pad and their part number starts with LC so I was assuming it's probably from Lake Country.

Since the finish was new I wasn't sure if the LC green pad would be too aggressive.
mliebs is offline   Reply With Quote