View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 03:28 PM   #2160 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

I don't know who it was that answered the phone, I don't think it was Dan, the guy I spoke with sounded really young, and I honestly think it might have been a miscommunication. The guy might have thought I said 350 at first, but I said 370z a few times. I am not giving up on NUR until I actually visit the shop and speak with them in person as it may have been a communication issue.

I ordered the EBC USR rotors from amazon and EBC red stuff from ebay vendor. I was debating for a while over crossed drilled/slotted and just slotted. After 4 days of reading different brake threads on several forums I decided that slotted will work. Then I was debating between Z1 and EBC rotors. I went back and fourth back and fourth, then decided that EBC is primary known for brakes so I went that route, although Z1 is just as good (centric rotors from what I understand) and Z1 price is better.

Thanks for the invite I might have to take you up on that offer, I am trying to knock out as much as I can as far as maintenance and mods in these next 2 weeks, before summer semester starts back up.

Last edited by 370zHawaii; 04-26-2015 at 03:32 PM.
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote